Compare light plans, switch and save up to thousands
These live rates were updated on . Pricing shown is based on an exact usage of 1000 KWh. Price includes all fees, and delivery charges.The plans shown correspond to Zip code – 77008.
Constellation Energy, an Exelon company, provides power to 2.2 million customers every day within the residential and commercial sectors. Founded in 1999, Constellation Energy powers more than 2/3rd of The Fortune 100 companies.
To put it simply – Constellation Energy is the largest producer of clean electricity in the United States.
As environmental stewards of a better tomorrow, Constellation is unafraid of establishing new territories in the world of energy and natural gas. Supplying power, natural gas, renewable energy sources, and energy management throughout Texas, this environmentally-driven brand is actively fighting against carbon emissions, air toxicity, and other wasteful streams of pollution.
With millions of customers utilizing Constellation Energy to power their homes and businesses, Constellation takes this responsibility as a sincere honor and privilege. Serving across the continental United States, their progressive-striving business model is built on the core values of dependability, innovation, transparency, and customer-centric service.
A few of the benefits you can expect as a Constellation Energy customer include but are not limited to:
- Green energy plans that are drastically helping the planet to remove toxic carbon emissions
- Innovative rate plans that match YOUR unique way of consuming energy
- Customer service experts that have reviewers raving about the savings and efficiency
- Exclusive new customer offers, bonuses, and discounts
- Refer a Friend (RAF) welcome gifts, such as $50 gift cards for both you and your referral
- Customizable solar and wind options for renewable energy without any up-front capital expenditures
- Fixed-rate plans, so your lowest rate never goes up, regardless of market fluctuations
- Competitive energy markets that keep prices low and create thousands of jobs
- Energy resources, such as the Energy 101 Blog, to help you make even more empowered choices
- A company that gives back to the community and supports several non-profit organizations
- The peace of mind that you are backed by the nation’s leading clean energy provider, reliably powering 2/3rd of The Fortune 100 Companies!
Energy made simple.
Constellation Energy believes that no two homes or businesses share the same lifestyle.
So why would their energy plans look the same?
With this concept as the foundation and inspiration for their multi-tiered plans and numerous pricing options – Customers feel free.
With the freedom to choose the monthly plan that best suits your unique energy consumption style, Constellation makes it easy to choose the right energy plan.
Empowered by a company that cares about the safety and wellness of its customers, especially during this period of transition in 2020, Constellation offers options to suit your lifestyle and energy needs.
Constellation Energy Plans:
With green options that are sustainable for the future, you can do your part to minimize carbon toxicity, air pollution, and other harmful effects from non-sustainable energy options.
Small decisions add up for HUGE global impact.
Constellation Energy has seen this in large-scale pay-off, powering more than 2-million customers every day while encouraging greener and more sustainable options that the entire planet can celebrate.
Combine this with competitively low rates, and you’ve got an energy provider that is going above and beyond. Shop here to select an affordable and convenient energy plan that matches your lifestyle:
Constellation Energy’s Value Added Perks:
With resources for multi-family homes and industrial partners alike, an expansion of their commercial offerings includes:
- One of the nation’s leading competitive energy providers for electric, natural gas, and renewable energy products for companies of any size or market across the U.S.
- Smart building controls and energy-conscious plans for sustainable options, leading to sizable short- and long-term savings for your business
- Constellation Technology Ventures (CTV), an investment organization within Exelon, the nation’s leading competitive energy provider
- Efficiency Made Easy (EME) a program that has funded over $150 million to over 500 customers and businesses
- Operational stream efficiencies to reduce expenses, increase your revenue stream, and expand your business’s infrastructure
- Consistently supporting the community with outreach programs and educational tools, such as the COVID-19 Update Page for Commercial Businesses
- Over 20-years of energy expertise and hands-on energy experience
- Contact us to learn more and get a free quote to assist you in powering your large-scale operation.
Constellation’s Customer Philosophy:
Although customer service and hands-on support are things that everyone deserves to feel from their energy provider – Surveys and statistics show that most people do not feel valued, important, or well-taken care of by their energy company.
Constellation Energy has expanded as the largest clean energy provider in the continental United States for a reason. It’s because their service, versatile plans, and high-quality product are only surpassed by their customer-centric approach to business.
With a vision for a brighter future of cleaner air and water, Constellation hand-crafted a customer philosophy that is centered around the following core values and principles:
- Never surprising customers with:
- Hidden charges
- Excessive penalties
- Or that ‘monthly-bill-fear’ that sadly, many bill payers experience
- Top-rated customer service representatives, eager to support you in any way
- Keeping rates low with flexible short- and long-term plans
- Making your energy company work FOR you instead of against you
What Constellation Customers Say:
Constellation Energy boasts a noteworthy service rating and aims to exceed all expectations!
A few testimonials directly from verified clients are –
- “Very caring company.” – Yvette
- “My experience with Constellation from beginning to end has been great. A responsive and positive experience.” – Larry
- “Constellation took care of my issue the first time I called and went above and beyond to get me a good rate.” – Kathryn
- “I am saving money with Constellation, and the customer service is great.” – Ernest
- “I am happy with prices, customer service, and general service of this company. Also, I love the fact that they give back to our great city of Atlanta. Thank you!” – Mary
Areas Serviced by Constellation Energy
- AEP Texas Central: including Corpus Christi, McAllen, Harlingen, and Laredo.
- AEP Texas North: covering northern Texas including San Angelo, and Vernon.
- CenterPoint Energy: a large service area covering the Houston metropolitan area
- Oncor Electric Delivery: another large service area that incorporates Dallas, Piano, and Paris.
- Texas-New Mexico Power: this service area provides for residents of Houston, Dallas–Fort Worth, and Midland.
Constellation Energy Company Rating
According to the records of the Texas Public Utility Commission and Power to Choose, as of January 10, 2021 Constellation Energy has a company rating of 3 starts out of 5.
The company rating indicates the ratio of customer complaints a company has received in the past 6 months compared to other companies. The more stars a company has, the lower the complaint ratio.
This link takes you to the official customer complaint statistics for Cosntellation Energy as reported by Power to Choose, the official website of the Public Utility Commission of Texas
Chart showing trend in customer complaints for Constellation Energy Jul 2020 to Jan 2021 (Source: Texas PUC )
Any product, company, or organization names, marks or logos shown on this page are the property of their respective owners. EnerWisely is an unaffiliated, independent marketplace.
EnerWisely finds the electricity plans with the lowest cost based on your usage patterns
With EnerWisely, you are always in control; that is why it offers multiple ways to shop. However, when it comes to finding the best plan, customization based on your real consumption patterns is the key.
Because you use different appliances during different periods, your electricity consumption changes over time. Once you see your real usage trends, you will understand why using “an average consumption” might lead you to the wrong choices.
Instead, take advantage of EnerWisely Technology now. Use the FREE TOOL Energy MatchMaker and identify the electricity plan with the lowest cost based on your real usage patterns.
The process is 100% done online, so you get results within minutes. Most Texas homes already have smart meters installed by the utility companies; therefore, there is no need or extra cost for new devices.
Yeap, it complies with DataGuard, the standard for energy data privacy. Your savings don`t come at the cost of your privacy. So unlike other services, with us, your data is never sold or shared!
EnerWisely is the best free, smart, and easy way to compare energy rates in Texas.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1- First of all, signup for FREE to access EnerWisely’s powerful analytics. All you need is your address, meter number, and electricity provider name to securely access your home`s electric meter data.
2- Next, instantly see your real consumption patterns including seasonal changes, days vs. nights, and weekdays vs. weekends.
3- Then, evaluate the compatibility between all the plans in our database and your profile
4- Consequently, cut through the clutter with top recommendations ranked by matching scores based on each plan estimated total cost
5- In conclusion, order confidently to maximize your savings and get extra perks to stay on track.
EnerWisely Keeps Your Data Safe & Private.
EnerWisely uses 128-bit encryption to protect the transmission of your data to our site.
EnerWisely complies with the US Department of Energy DataGuard Privacy Standard.
Also, use EnerWisely and say goodbye to partial savings!
EnerWisely is more than an electricity shopping site. It is the only personalized energy management platform free for consumers in Texas.
Your full savings potential comes from finding the lowest costs electricity plan, and ALSO improving your energy efficiency. Since EnerWisely helps you with both, you finally have a way to stop missing out on savings.
With EnerWisely, you get the only service capable of analyzing your home features to evaluate your energy leaks and show you where and how to save more. Also, EnerWisely can show you the climate impact of your energy use.
In conclusion, when it comes to saving money and protecting the planet, there is no reason to compromise. With EnerWisely, your improvements in Energy Efficiency will always mean bigger money savings and lower emissions.
Constellation Energy Business Contact Information
Constellation’s headquarters in Texas are located in:
1001 Louisiana St Suite 2300, Houston, TX 77002
Report a Constellation Energy Power Outage
If you have a Constellation Energy power outage, you need to report this to your transmission and delivery service provider (TDSP). This is not the same company as your retail electricity provider (REP).
Constellation Energy is a REP and not a TDSP, so you will have to reach out your local area TDU to report a power outage:
- Oncor: 888-313-4747
- AEP: 866-223-8508
- CenterPoint Energy: 800-332-7143
- Texas New Mexico Power (TNMP): 888-866-7456
- Sharyland Utilities: 800-545-4513
Find your right Electricity Plan: Use your Power to Choose Wisely!
You’re unique & So is Your Energy
EnerWisely helps you Make Smarter Energy Choices & Save More.
You’re In Charge.