Our Services allow consumers to interact with the QNE Site to obtain energy-related information, assess their own energy usage, determine energy costs from various local suppliers, and identify and sign up for an energy plan suited to their needs.
To the extent you create Content that is posted on the Site, you retain ownership of the intellectual property rights you may have in such Content. When you upload, submit, or store Content to or through the Site or our Services, you give QNE a royalty-free, worldwide license to use, publicly display, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publish, publicly perform, and distribute such Content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving the Site or our Services and for development of new services. This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
In connection with the Content you submit, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: (i) you own the intellectual property rights in that Content or have obtained the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Quantum New Energy to use the Content in the manner contemplated by the Services and these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person appearing in the Content you provide to use their name or likeness and for QNE to use their name and likeness in the Content in the manner contemplated by the Services and these Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your rights under intellectual property laws are being violated by any Content posted on or transmitted through this Site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate and, where appropriate, block, remove, or restrict access to the offending Content. It is our policy to evaluate, block, remove, or restrict access to infringing materials where an infringement is clearly demonstrated, and to terminate access of repeat infringers to this Site. In order for us to investigate your claim, you must provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
- A copy of any certificates of registration or grants of patent that have been obtained for the subject intellectual property;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on this Site; your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property which you allege is being infringed.
The above information should be provided to our agent for notice of claims of intellectual property infringement, who can be reached as follows:
Claims Agent (including DMCA),
c/o Chief Technology Officer
Quantum New Energy LLC
2101 CityWest Blvd 1st floor, Houston, TX 77042