Save during the Pandemic in your electricity bill with EnerWisely.
Humanity’s attempts at limiting the spread (or flattening the curve) of COVID-19 is changing families’ lives. State and local governments are advising people to work from home, avoid large gatherings, and practice good hygiene. During this time where everyone is feeling the pinch, learning how to save money in your electricity bill and exercising your power to choose an energy provider just became a lot more critical.
With EnerWisely’s patented Energy FingerPrint™ and Energy MatchMaker™ solutions, you can easily see how to reduce your electricity bill at home.
To address the current challenges and save money during the time of COVID 19, families in Texas’ deregulated energy markets can opt to use our EnerWisely technology platform to reduce costs and find the best electricity plan compatible with their real usage patterns.
Save during the Pandemic Understanding Your Electricity Consumption
When it comes to optimizing energy costs, everything depends on your consumption profile. According to the Energy Information Agency (EIA), Texas households, on average, used 1,176 kilowatt-hours of electricity every month in 2018. This number will increase as more individuals start working from home regularly. Every device, appliance, and light bulb used in the household will drive up your usage and your costs.
The savings calculator of our Energy FingerPrint service helps you understand your consumption and become more efficient with how you use electricity in your household. EnerWisely’s Energy FingerPrint service helps you to:
- Track your consumption trends by leveraging the unused data from your smart meter.
- Identify energy leaks in your household and help reduce electricity waste.
- Calculate your emissions and determines your impact on the environment.
- Benchmark your consumption against other homes of similar size and location.
- Provide you with real-time analytics about your current efficiency to help you achieve savings.